Friday, July 10, 2015

Proposal Shoot! {Taylor & Garrett}

A few weeks earlier, Taylor called to schedule a photo shoot for her and her boyfriend, Garrett. I was super excited to photograph them because I shot them both as teenagers and we've known both of their families for years! As you can imagine, my excitement rose when I got a call from Garret with his plans to propose to Taylor during the shoot! Eeeekkkk!!
Garrett and I worked up a plan and on the day of the shoot I prayed my cheesy grin would not give anything away! Luckily, Taylor did not suspect a thing and when I directed them to a side-by-side pose, and got a few shots and said the phrase Garrett and I had worked out to be his cue, "well guys, I think we've got some great shots!", Garrett dropped to one knee and popped the question! 
Taylor was completely surprised! I just snapped like a crazy woman through my tears as I watched her sweet reaction and excited, "YES"! 
It's a moment I'll never forget and I'm so beyond honored that I was asked to capture this special moment for them.
Here's the storyboard I created for Taylor & Garrett to make their big announcement to family and friends: 

And more shots from the special day:


No comments:

Post a Comment